This section is dedicated to the hardcore players of Anthropomorphia.
I have been with this muck since its inception and seen it grow and change.
The muck we have now is a hundred times what it was when I joined,
and hopefully in years to come it will be a hundred times better than it
is now. We, the wizards of Anthropomorphia, are constantly striving to
improve it, and with your help we can make it whatever you like.
If you have any suggestions that you would like us to implement,
please feel free to contribute through our ‘Feedback’ section.
- Write a shipbuilding guide for the public
- Add new and updated programs
- Improve public buildings, and create new ones.
- Archive programs with plib
- Transport all public programs to vaults in the wiztower arranged by mucker level.
- Create info files on:
- I. Food machines
- II. Zombies (Controllable objects that can simulate a player)
- III. Spoofing
- IV. Idle Purging
- V. Program Porting
- VI. Mucker Rules
- VII. Toading (deletion) of Characters.
- VIII. Behavior or AUP
- IX. Lost Password
- X. Harassment
- XI. Character Requests